Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Day in the Life - Day 4

Ok - again, to recap - please see this.

Sorry to disappoint my readers, but I didn't take any pictures today. Today I was in a bit of a funk. Rominal had to go into work early and that meant that I got up early - I did take advantage of getting up so early and I worked out at least. Back to the funk - maybe me having to get up so early threw me off for the day - and it seemed to throw Rominal off as well. We both came home today kinda grumpy, very tired, and not feeling like doing much of anything. We had a "fend for yourself" dinner night.

I did tackle the bills that I had from the other night, so that was good. But other than that - we sat on the sofa and chilled - which we very much needed. I was all set to go to bed, but I remembered that I needed to post something, anything - so sorry folks, but this is it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: