Sunday, April 12, 2009

Smoothie

I made Bailey a smoothie the other day and she liked it so much that she has one almost every day. I happen to think that they are pretty good too, so I thought I would share it with you.



On this day, we had run out of peaches which Bailey prefers, so we had to use strawberries, but any frozen fruit will do.







You will also need about 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. It makes it taste so much richer.





You will also need some milk - I used skim milk. Also, add Splenda to taste. Anywhere I go I leave a trail of Splenda packets. The picture below shows the milk, frozen strawberries, Splenda, and vanilla - right before I turn on the blender.




And here's the end result. It helps if you have bendy straws. Makes it taste better. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Mom (Suzie) said...

This sounds really good. I'm going to try it. I might add some yogurt since I have some I need to use up.