Sunday, April 26, 2009

Denton Jazz Festival

We went to the Denton Jazz Festival yesterday. It was a beautiful day, partly cloudy and a pretty good breeze - so it was perfect.



I took this picture because I have no idea what elephant ears are, and I wasn't about to try them. I hung around this booth for a bit to try to figure it out and no one ordered one, so it remains a mystery to me.



Lots of people had their pets out there, and this guy let me take a picture of his birdie.




However, the highlight of the day was when we passed a woman holding this adorable puppy and she let Bailey hold it too. Oh dear, here we go. Que the cries of, "Mom - why can't we get a dog?"



This little guy was adorable. He slept through the entire photo shoot. He just couldn't be bothered to open up his eyes.



How cute is this!



And no, for the record, we did not cave - we did not bring home a puppy. The cats are thanking us.

1 comment:

noble pig said...

Elephant ears? Yeah what's that? Were they served on a stick as most festival food is!

That puppy nose just kills me.