Monday, October 25, 2010

My Current Obsession



Food wise - I tend to find something I really like, and then eat it as much as possible until I'm completely sick of it.

My current obsession is tomato, basil, mozzarella cheese sandwiches.

Yum - fresh tomato slices with just a sprinkling of kosher salt.

Notice that I put just a touch of olive oil on the bread as well - just because.



Then it's time to bring on the fresh basil.


Now for some sliced mozzarella. Oh man.



Doesn't this look good! Oh - and these grapes - they were to die for!


The other thing I'm currently enjoying doing is putting stuff on my cat.
For example, the other day I was doing laundry. See anything odd here?
I set a shirt on the bed and Twister jumped up and got on the warm clothes. So, I just continued to put more clothes on top of him.

I don't think he minded one bit.


He's quite content under the nice warm clothes.



Yup - time for a nap.


One day we had a shoe box lying around. Anyone who has a cat knows that boxes are the best cat beds.


He was looking too comfortable, so I put an old shoe on top of him.



That didn't seem to bother him at all, so on goes another shoe. (hee hee)



He's momentarily bothered.


Really - only for a second.

If he weren't so comfortable, he might get up.

Nah - back to sleep.

5 comments:

Reading Allowed said...

oh my gosh that looks so yummy! I want that sandwich NOW!

and poor Cow :(

Evil stepmother said...

One itty bitty little improvement: put olive oil on outside and pop into your panini maker until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is gooey - definitely my favorite sandwich.

Donna said...

We ate a lot of Caprese salads over the summer. They are my favorite. I have not tried it as a sandwich but this looks good so I will give it a try! I love your stuff on cat series. Too funny!

Wendy said...

Ms. Reading Allowed - to be clear - no cats were harmed or even bothered in the slightest for these pictures.

Ms. Evil Stepmother - Bailey likes her sandwich heated that way too. But I'm a purest - I like it cold.

And Donna - it is super funny. Sometimes what bothers Twister more than anything is my loud laughing.

Jennifer said...

Ohh! The cate is so cute and funny! I really like her style. :) Thanks for the photos!