Ok - so I haven't been all that good about writing lately. Erin was kind enough to point that out to me yesterday. I just haven't had anything interesting to write about - and I still don't. But, this came to me via email from my good friend Kim and I thought, hey - this could be good filler! So, enjoy - and feel free to play along!
1. What is your occupation right now? buyer/purchasing - it's not nearly as much fun as it sounds. I spend millions each year, but I'm buying boring stuff.
2. What color are your socks right now? black, to match my black boots.
3. What are you listening to right now? My co-workers sniffles and sneezes. It's that time of the year. I'm wondering what is floating around in the air in this old place.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A slice of home made pumpkin gingerbread. It's a weight watchers recipe - that turned out pretty good!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes - although it's been a long time.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom - on the way home from work yesterday.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! She was my Maid of Honor at my wedding!
8. How old are you today? 41
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I really don't like watching sports on TV that much, but if I had to say something I'd say football because it means the weather will get cooler and I somewhat understand it.
10. What is your favorite drink? Ice tea with Splenda or Mojitos
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
12. Favorite food? I don't think I could narrow it down - I love cookies, turkey and cranberries (since we just had Thanksgiving), and a pinwheel steak that we get from Central Market to name a couple of my top picks.
13. What is the last movie you watched? We watched Wall-e and Kung Fu Panda last Saturday. Yeah, I need to get out more.
14. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving possibly. Or any day when it's cold outside and we don't have anything to do and I'm all caught up on my laundry.
15. How do you vent anger? Depends - sometimes I cuss like a sailor and other times I cry.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? my bike
17. What is your favorite season? Fall or winter - cooler months
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries, but I do love the Rainier cherries
19. Do you want your friends/family to send you their responses? Yes
20. Living arrangements? 1 husband, 1 kid, 2 cats, 1 fish at home and 1 fish at work
21. When was the last time you cried? a couple weeks ago when I was really angry and fed up
22. What is on the floor of your closet? Old clothes that don't fit anymore and need to be taken to charity, several pairs of shoes (not all are mine!), and probably a hair scrunchie or two.
23. What did you do last night? Made the pumpkin gingerbread, ate dinner, watched a Christmas TV show, walked/jogged on the treadmill, and played with the Wii fit.
24. What are you most afraid of? Scary things. If I say or type them they might come true.
25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Oh my - a cheeseburger sounds so good right now!
26. Favorite dog breed? Lab
27. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
28. Which States have you lived in? Texas and Colorado
29. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
30. What is your favorite flower? Spider Mum
Ok - so granted - not my most exciting post, but it will do. Feel free to email or post your responses!