Sunday, January 9, 2011

First snow of 2011!

1-9-11 (1)

We woke up this morning to rain. Lots and lots of rain.

But then around lunchtime, the rain changed to snow and it hasn't stopped snowing yet.

1-9-11 (2)

Of course, Bailey couldn't wait to go out in the snow to play with her friends.

1-9-11 (6)

The weather people are predicting that all of this wet, heavy snow will turn to ice tonight. Bailey is hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

(shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I am too)

The bushes in our yard are coated with snow - and so pretty.
1-9-11 (9)

Hope you are warm where you are!

And Erin - I think your blog trick for my pictures worked! Thanks!

1 comment:

Reading Allowed said...

Wahoo! They look much bigger! I will do my patented snow dance for you both, it never fails. You owe us more pictures tomorrow if it works though!