Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Worlds will collide

This weekend there will be an rare occurrence in my house. Both of my brothers and my sister will be here under the same roof at the same time. I’m trying to remember the last time this has happened – and I can’t think of it off of the top of my head. Hopefully we have outgrown the fighting over the remote control, the last dinner roll, or the telephone – we should be safe with the phone at least since we all have our own cell phones. I’m really looking forward to all of us being together. I wish we had more time, but this is going to be a whirlwind weekend, which will involve some musical beds at my house (we will have a total of 8 extra people here off and on, plus the 3 of us that usually live here). I promise to get some good pictures to mark this special event.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Attempt #2 to comment...

I can't remember the last time we were all
together either! I also can't remember any fights over the remote, but maybe that's because Dad doesn't share.

Anonymous said...

I promise to get some good pictures too! It's a good thing we have digital cameras now.