Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Easy Muffins!

02-06 001 (4)

Have you tried Krusteaz muffins? There are some days when you wake up and you want muffins, but don't feel like going through all of the work to make them.

more 001 (2)

These muffins require you to get a cup of water. That's it. I can handle that early in the morning when Bailey is pestering me about what's for breakfast.

003



Because they are fat free, they are very low in weight watchers points - if I remember correctly - it's around 2 per muffin. That's not bad.



Anyway, if you happen to see these, give them a try. I think they are pretty good.



And for the record, Krusteaz has never heard of me, even though I'm familiar with them.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'll have to try these! I picked up their Fat Free Fudge Brownie Mix and my son Andrew loved them.
Those muffins and a cup of coffee in the morning + ww friendly = good thing!