Friday, March 26, 2010

Sorry for the silence

Our computer server, or I should say, one of them, crashed last week. My hubby, AKA Captain Electronics, has been working on it when time allows. The only problem was that during this time he also had a major problem at work that involved all of his time.

So, needless to say, I've been unable to post. I've got things to tell/show you too - like pictures from the first day of Spring - when we got snow, however, I am leaving tonight with the Girl Scouts to take them to the Texas A&M Vet School Open house tomorrow. So, no time for posting.

Maybe if I survive this trip, I'll be able to post on Sunday. Wish me luck - I'll be in a hotel room with 5 girls tonight after having spent 4 hours driving down to Texas A&M.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I have my "Where's Wendy at?" days! You show up in my Google Reader. :)

A&M visit? This could be a deal breaker. Longhorn lover in this house! Haha. Have a super fun times with those girls!

Looking forward to the stories and photos.