Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Random Cat Pictures

Just since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I would share some random cat pictures of our cat Twister, or Cow, as my brother David calls him.


This is Twister on catnip.
DSC_0016
Notice the dilated pupils. The dazed look. He's loving it.

This is a continuation of my series, stuff on my cat.
DSC_0028

After having the stuff on him, he had to play with it a bit. This is a stuffed animal he's chomping on. No mice were harmed in the making of this picture.
DSC_0039

And how lazy do you have to be to drink water while laying down? That's how Twister does it.
DSC_0054

One final strange thing he does - he loves ice. He runs to the fridge whenever he hears the ice maker.
DSC_0058

1 comment:

Donna said...

That mouse in Twister's mouth looks real! I love your stuff on cats series. He is very cooperative! My Ginobili has a thing for ice as well. She also has ears for the can opener. Love, love those cats!