Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bailey

I’ve been watching the weather and it just rained where Bailey is. Bailey doesn’t like storms, so I’m thinking about her now. I’m betting that she is having such a good time that the rain and possible thunder haven’t bothered her at all. Maybe the rain cooled the temperature off some for her. My house sure is quiet. I don’t think I’ve ever gone a day without talking to Bailey and it’s now been 3 full days since I last talked to her. Is she having fun? Has she gotten enough to eat? Has she been drinking enough water for this heat? Has she brushed her teeth or hair? Is she getting along with the other girls? Has she kept up with all of her clothes/belongings? Two more days and I’ll get to see her again. I’m sure that she will seem taller, older and more mature than when I dropped her off. I’m probably just dwelling on this because I’m super tired now, so I think the best thing for me to do right now is go to bed. I love you Bailey.

No comments: