Friday, June 20, 2008

Happiness


What makes you happy? Sometimes for me it's the littlest things. For the past 2 weeks, it's been my toes. Talk about your happy feet! I just have to grin when I look down and see these pretty things looking back up at me. Did you see the pretty flowers on my big toe? How cute is that!!! Oh, and I do have a pinkie toe, it was just a tad camera shy today. Now ignore the spots where the polish is chipping - it's been 2 weeks now since I had them done. It's not the best picture, because I took this quickly during lunch just so that I could post something again. (I might be liking this blog thing after all.) Anyway, I'm actually re-thinking my wardrobe on a daily basis to find ways to incorporate sandals or open toed shoes. Just thought you needed to know.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ok but are the toes shaved? That's important information to have.....

ps cute feet

signed,
bigfoot