Sunday, June 22, 2008

My baby is gone (to camp)!

I dropped off Bailey and two of her friends at camp today. She was so excited about going. She will be riding horses every day (I think) along with swimming and lots of other activities. She should have a blast! Of course, the other moms and I were taking pictures at every place possible, so the girls got a bit fed up with us. I did get this somewhat decent picture of the girls in front of their cabin. The beds are right in front of the windows - which is a good thing because it was so incredibly hot there! The building has an attic fan to pull air through the windows, so at least there will be some air circulation.
So, I shall be enjoying a leisurely week this week. Sorry this is a short note, but I must go enjoy the peace and quiet.




No comments: