Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where am I?

Today I am traveling for work. Rominal and Bailey are traveling with me because we are driving somewhere. Tomorrow while I am working, they will get to play in the city while I visit with the warehouse in this city.

Just to amuse myself, I thought I'd play a little game with you.

Where in the world am I? Well, I'll narrow it down for you. Where in the United States am I?

Here's some hints. I live in Texas so I will let you know I started from there.

We drove for a little bit and then stopped here for some breakfast and fried pies. I had seen a newspaper article about this place and I wanted to try them.


The Fried Pie Company was across the street from this courthouse.


Here's my fried pie. It was coconut and it was wonderful.





Later in the day (remember, we drove all day today) we passed this place. It looked like it was closed.



We saw this sign, which I thought was kinda funny, since it was an actual truck.


And we drove by a ton of corn or whatever crop this is.


This state numbers their bridges. I was counting them as we went under them. This was number 11.105 in case that helps you determine where we are.


As soon as Rominal found out that we would be going where we are, he looked up this place on the internet and got directions. It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on FoodTV on Sunday.



I had the 1/2 chicken and it was wonderful.


Rominal had the slab of ribs.


I think he liked them - what do you think?


Let me know if you can guess where we are.

No comments: