Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mavericks Basketball Game



Last Saturday, the 3 Girl Scouts in my troop and their families got together for dinner at Babe's Restaurant and then we went to the Dallas Mavericks Basketball game. It was a special night for the Girl Scouts since the Mavericks offered discount tickets to us.

If you ever get the chance to go to Babe's, you must go. The food is fantastic.

This was on the ceiling above our heads. It just made me giggle. Those are the bottom of ducks swimming in a lake, in case you can't tell from the picture.


We rode the Dallas Area Rapid Transit or DART to get to the game. That was fun as well.

Here's the three girls, Elizabeth, Bailey and Tiffany.


Here we are all lined up in our seats. Melissa is ready for the game to start.


This is the look I get from Tiffany when she's tired of me taking so many pictures. I know she will appreciate them when she gets older, but she doesn't right now.


Here's the Mav's guy, jumping over a bunch of service men.


And he made the basket!


The pictures above are a bit more impressive when you see where we were sitting.

There was only 1 row behind us.

We were as high up in the building as you could get.

We were beyond the nosebleed section.

Am I making myself clear? We were WAY up there. I was scared!

On to another night from last week.
On Wednesday, the Girl Scouts got together for dinner and a holiday celebration.


They have all earned their Silver Award and we are so proud of them. They worked very hard for this award.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: