Saturday, April 9, 2011

Disney Vacation Continued - Epcot

Ok - back to our vacation pictures. If you'd like a recap, day 1 of our Disney World vacation is here, and day two is here.

On Wednesday, we took the day off from Disney and went to the beach. We went to Cocoa beach, and specifically to the Lori Wilson Park. It was great!

DSC_0470-edit

You can see Bailey is loving it.

Rominal is not a water person. He does not like it one bit.
DSC_0471

This was as far as we could get him in the water, and that was with a lot of persuasion. We insisted that he put at least his feet into the Atlantic Ocean.
DSC_0484
Bailey and I, however, love the water and we played in the waves for quite a while.
Once again, the locals game out to greet us.
DSC_0534
On Thursday we went to Epcot. We started early to hopefully beat the crowds. Here's Bailey and my Mom.
DSC_0575
And here's me, Bailey and Rominal.
DSC_0576-edit
The grounds were beautiful. We walked the most on this day, there was so much to see.
DSC_0602
They were having their flower and garden festival, so it was extra beautiful.
DSC_0622
We had lunch in Japan.
DSC_0633

DSC_0643-edit
We all rode the ride Soarin', which makes you think you are hang-gliding over the United States. It was amazing. We knew that ride would get filled up quickly, so we got fast-pass tickets for that. I'm very glad we did.
DSC_0649-edit

DSC_0658
We were amazed at their attention to detail.
DSC_0665
And we love Pooh, so here's another shot of him.
DSC_0677
And we couldn't leave Epcot without doing this.
DSC_0680
Corny, I know.
I'll post the last day of our vacation recap in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great photos Wendy! I love the one of Bailey on the beach. So sharp and you can see happy in her whole face. That last photo is funny! I have to remember that if I ever get back to Epcot!

Donna said...

Great photos Wendy! I love the one of Bailey on the beach. So sharp and you can see happy in her whole face. That last photo is funny! I have to remember that if I ever get back to Epcot!