Saturday, June 5, 2010

Road Trip!

We are on a road trip! I was thinking I would give you hints as to where we are, but that's too difficult (I didn't get much sleep over the last couple of days and I'm not thinking straight) so I will just tell you.

We left yesterday and drove to Amarillo. We stayed there last night.

Today we drove past this sight. Wind turbines always make me smile - not sure why, but they do. This was outside of Amarillo in a town called Vega.


Bailey is with us - and she's having a good time so far.


Bailey's favorite stuffed animal, Bridget, is also along with us. She comes on all of our trips.


We arrived today at my folk's house in Colorado - for just a one night stay before we continue on our road trip to our final destination. George was quite pleased to see Bailey.


So - where are we going? We are headed to the Grand Teton National Park, and then on to Yellowstone National Park. It's so far away, that we have to make a couple of stops to get there and then we will re-trace our steps to get back home.

We love a good road trip!

I'm not sure about the internet capabilities along the way - but I will post if I can.

No comments: