Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chair cat

Do you have a chair cat? Sometimes I do. He actually wanted to be on top of my desk, but I had some coffee there and I prefer my coffee without cat hairs - I'm funny that way.

Gosh, the way he holds on you'd think I was moving around a bunch. Believe me - I'm not. I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video this morning, so I'm not moving anywhere fast today. I'm on my 5th day doing it - ugh!



Anyway, back to Twister. He acts as if he has motion sickness. He doesn't.



He just has to be a part of things. As I'm typing this, Twister (or Cow) is now sitting on top of the desk. I'm done with my coffee, so I will allow it.




My chair cat is now snoring on my desk.
Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Mom (Suzie) said...

I'm enjoying looking at your Ads by Google. There was one earlier today for muffins that didn't come up this time. I think it was called something like Wild Seed Muffins. It's a place that makes specialty muffins that you can order for gifts or for yourself. Their website said they also sell the muffins through places like Whole Foods.