Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Halloween pictures

Please humor me while I show you some more pictures - in a random way.

On Halloween, Bailey's friend Kenzie came over and they each carved a pumpkin. Here's Kenzie with her pumpkin.


And here's Bailey with the her pumpkin. They both did such a good job!



We roasted the pumpkin seeds the next day (we washed them and let them dry out really well first). I put some olive oil, salt and pepper on them and put them in the oven at 375 for about 25 minutes - stirring them every 10 minutes or so. They were so good!



I took this picture to show off my pretty flowers. Here it is in November and they are still blooming!


Here's a close up for you.



And I took this picture to show the river rock boarder that I have. It's my nod to Colorado. I love river rock. It makes me think of Estes Park and the river that runs through it. I love to see the pretty rocks in the water.



Sunday morning my baby woke up with a sore throat. She didn't tell me about it until Sunday night though. Turns out she has strep throat. Awwww - poor baby!



Here's a picture of my back yard. It's hard to tell in this picture, but there are tiny white and yellow flowers all over. And what is fun is if you look closely, you will see 50 million bees flying from flower to flower. If it is quiet, you can even hear them buzzing around. Kinda cool.


And that's all for now. Have a great day!

No comments: