Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time Management

I normally pay bills and balance my checkbook at least once a week. Well, the last couple of weeks have been kinda busy and I haven't gotten around to it until now - late Sunday night.

I pay all of my bills online, and wouldn't you know it, my bank's online system is down right now. So, the time I had blocked to get this task done and checked off of my list is going to go to waste.

And this means that I have to find time again to pay bills.

I suppose I could do it the old fashioned way and write checks and put them in the mail, but who are we kidding? That's not going to happen.

So, city water department - I tried to pay the bill on time, honest I did. Please don't turn off my water. **

** Not to worry parents - I'm in no danger of getting my water cut off. I mean I'm sure they have to send you a disconnect notice first. Right? Yeah, I'm sure they do.

No comments: