Monday, August 16, 2010

Camping in Cambridge

We have made it successfully through our second night at camp. The wind is relentless here so it was quite cold last night and this morning.

Yesterday we did a walking tour of Cambridge. We think we walked around 4 miles. After the tour we had an hour to shop and Bailey and I both got Cambridge sweat shirts which I was very thankful for yesterday afternoon. We also had a lunch of Corinish Pasty which was what was recommended to us. It was very good. Of course I took pictures which I will post later.

Yesterday afternoon they had the opening ceremony for the camp and the mayor of Cambridge was here. We got to meet her and get pictures with her.

I'm not real sure what the plan is for today, but I know we stay on site here at the camp.

Cheers!
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sounds like a great day! A nice walk and shoppping. Yup, great day!