Saturday, August 14, 2010

London Pickpocket

Our plans of arriving back early at Pax Lodge didn't work out after all. It took the police 2 hours to arrive to the store and then they asked us to go back to the station with them. It was about a 5 minute walk from where we were. After they took me and Melissa's statements, we were able to leave. We ended up getting back around 10:00pm.

We had really needed to do laundry because today we leave for Cambridge to camp for a week. We were able to sweet-talk the manager into letting us use the washer, but not the dryer. We can use the dryers at 8:00am this morning.

We have taxi service coming to get us to take us to the train for Cambridge.

There is a lot more to tell about the pickpocketing incident, but I have to get packed up and ready to go.

I don't know if we will have power this week at camp, so I might not be able to charge my phone. So, my posts might not be every day.

Hope all is well where you are!
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: